Steelcase Think Chair (R) - 3D Knit Back by Steelcase, Scarlet Fabric Seat
- * 2014 Red Dot Award * 2014 Good Design Award * 2014 iF Product Design Award* Passive seat edge angle * Frame, seat shell, and five-arm plastic base: Seagull
- * 2.5" seat depth adjustment * Rectilinear height-, width-, pivot-, and depth-adjustable arms * Adjustable lumbar
- * 2.5"-diameter, hard-composition, dual-wheel casters: black
- Designer: Glen Oliver Low for Steelcase
- 37.25 - 42h x 28.5w x 22-24.25d; Seat height: 16.5 - 21.15
Details: The redesigned Think chair; a chair intelligent enough to understand how you sit, and adjust itself intuitively. The Integrated LiveBack(tm) System conforms to your body and moves with you as you change postures. It features an advanced weight-activated seat that recognizes your body's weight and adjusts accordingly, so anybody can get comfortable quickly. The intelligent design allows the user to further personalize their comfort through a few manual adjustments, but they don't require a manual to explain. Think's built in lumbar allows for additional dialed-in back support. The 4-way adjustable arms provide support for your arms, wrists, and shoulders in a variety of postures. Think is an icon of sustainable design and the new Think pushes sustainability even further.
This version of the Think comes with a 3D knit back and matching Cogent:Connect seat color; Cogent:Connect is a circular knit weave, antimony-free and made in USA.
In addition to the options described here, this chair is also made with the following options: * Soft, dual-wheel roll-control casters for use on hard floors * Frame color choice of Black, Platinum, or Seagull * 3" low-range or 7" high-range pneumatic seat height adjustment
iDivide is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to ModernOfficePartitions.com