Steelcase Think 3D Malt Mesh Fabric Chair
- As you change position individually shaped back flexors conform to your spine and seat flexors conform to your shape fo optimum support and comfort
- Lean back, and Think responds automatically, providing support in proportion to your body weight, while keeping you properly oriented to your work
- Designed to be an environmentally responsible product Up to 98-percent recyclable by weight, and up to 37-percent recycled content
- Think has a clean, streamlined design
- Ships fully assembled and weight tested up to 300-pound with no loss of performance
Details: Think is the chair with a brain and a conscience. As you sit and change position throughout your workday, Think adjusts itself intuitively to provide support in all the right places. Innovative back flexors support your spine and work with the flexors in the seat, automatically changing shape to follow and support your movement. And as considerate as Think is of your comfort, it’s equally considerate of the environment. It’s made with up to 37-percent recycled content and is 98-percent recyclable by weight. Steelcase Think Chair complete features are black base, upholstered Seat and matching 3D knit mesh back, adjustable height pivot depth arms, hard casters, fabric and mesh back.
iDivide is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to ModernOfficePartitions.com